87. De Maio G, Pettinicchio V. Accoglienza e cura delle vittime di tortura a Roma, 30 anni di esperienze. Osservatorio Romano, Tredicesimo Rapporto.: Centro Studi e Ricerche Idos; 2018.
88. Spissu C, De Maio G, Van den Bergh R, Ali E, Venables E, Burtscher D, et al. “It never happened to me so I don’t know if there are procedures”: identification and case management of torture survivors in the reception and public health system of Rome, Italy. Torture. 2018; 28: 38-55.
89. Womersly G, Kloetzer L, Van den Bergh R, Venables E, Severy N, Gkionakis N, et al. “My mind is not like before”: psychosocial rehabilitation of refugee victims of torture and other forms of ill-treatment in Athens. Torture. 2018; 28: 72-84.
90. Arsenijevic J, Burtscher D, Ponthieu A, Severy N, Contenta A, Moissaing S, et al. "I feel like I am less than other people": Health-related vulnerabilities of male migrants travelling alone on their journey to Europe. Soc Sci Med. 2018; 209: 86-94.
91. Eleftherakos C, van den Boogaard W, Barry D, Severy N, Kotsioni I, Roland-Gosselin L. "I prefer dying fast than dying slowly", how institutional abuse worsens the mental health of stranded Syrian, Afghan and Congolese migrants on Lesbos island following the implementation of EU-Turkey deal. Confl Health. 2018; 12: 38.