68. Antinori S, Galimberti L, Grande R, Bianco R, Oreni L, Traversi L, et al. Chagas disease knocks on our door: a cross-sectional study among Latin American immigrants in Milan, Italy. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2018; 24(12): 1340 e1- e6.
69. Brainard J, D'Hondt R, Ali E, Van den Bergh R, De Weggheleire A, Baudot Y, et al. Typhoid fever outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo: Case control and ecological study. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2018; 12(10): e0006795.
70. El-Khatib Z, Shah M, Zallappa SN, Nabeth P, Guerra J, Manengu CT, et al. SMS-based smartphone application for disease surveillance has doubled completeness and timeliness in a limited-resource setting - evaluation of a 15-week pilot program in Central African Republic (CAR). Confl Health. 2018; 12: 42.
71. Ford N, Scourse R, Lemoine M, Hutin Y, Bulterys M, Shubber Z, et al. Adherence to Nucleos(t)ide Analogue Therapies for Chronic Hepatitis B Infection: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Hepatology communications. 2018; 2(10): 1160-7.
72. Ingelbeen B, Weregemere NA, Noel H, Tshapenda GP, Mossoko M, Nsio J, et al. Urban yellow fever outbreak-Democratic Republic of the Congo, 2016: Towards more rapid case detection. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2018; 12(12): e0007029.
73. Khalid GG, Kyaw KWY, Bousquet C, Auat R, Donchuk D, Trickey A, et al. From risk to care: the hepatitis C screening and diagnostic cascade in a primary health care clinic in Karachi, Pakistan-a cohort study. Int Health. 2018.
74. Loyse A, Burry J, Cohn J, Ford N, Chiller T, Ribeiro I, et al. Leave no one behind: response to new evidence and guidelines for the management of cryptococcal meningitis in low-income and middle-income countries. Lancet Infect Dis. 2018.
75. M'Bangombe M, Pezzoli L, Reeder B, Kabuluzi S, Msyamboza K, Masuku H, et al. Oral cholera vaccine in cholera prevention and control, Malawi. Bull World Health Organ. 2018; 96(6): 428-35.
76. McAteer JB, Danda S, Nhende T, Manamike P, Parayiwa T, Tarupihwa A, et al. Notes from the Field: Outbreak of Vibrio cholerae Associated with Attending a Funeral - Chegutu District, Zimbabwe, 2018. MMWR Morbidity and mortality weekly report. 2018; 67(19): 560-1.
77. Pane S, Giancola ML, Piselli P, Corpolongo A, Repetto E, Bellagamba R, et al. Serological evaluation for Chagas disease in migrants from Latin American countries resident in Rome, Italy. BMC Infect Dis. 2018; 18(1): 212.
78. Yambasu EE, Reid A, Owiti P, Manzi M, Murray MJS, Edwin AK. Hidden dangers-prevalence of blood borne pathogens, hepatitis B, C, HIV and syphilis, among blood donors in Sierra Leone in 2016: opportunities for improvement: a retrospective, cross-sectional study. Pan Afr Med J. 2018; 30: 44.