1. Decroo T, Van den Bergh R, Kumar AMV, Zachariah R, Schillberg E, Owiti P, et al. Blended SORT-IT for operational research capacity building: the model, its successes and challenges. Global health action. 2018; 11(1): 1469215.
2. Tripathy JP, Kumar AM, Guillerm N, Berger SD, Bissell K, Reid A, et al. Does the Structured Operational Research and Training Initiative (SORT IT) continue to influence health policy and/or practice? Global health action. 2018; 11(1): 1500762.
3. Harries AD, Khogali M, Kumar AMV, Satyanarayana S, Takarinda KC, Karpati A, et al. Building the capacity of public health programmes to become data rich, information rich and action rich. Public Health Action. 2018; 8(2): 34-6.
4. Sagili KD, Satyanarayana S, Chadha SS, Wilson NC, Kumar AMV, Moonan PK, et al. Operational research within a Global Fund supported tuberculosis project in India: why, how and its contribution towards change in policy and practice. Global health action. 2018; 11(1): 1445467.
5. D'Mello-Guyett L, Yates T, Bastable A, Dahab M, Deola C, Dorea C, et al. Setting priorities for humanitarian water, sanitation and hygiene research: a meeting report. Confl Health. 2018; 12: 22.