89. Review: Trelles Centurion M, Van Den Bergh R, Gray H (2017) Anesthesia Provision in Disasters and Armed Conflicts. Curr Anesthesiol Rep 7: 1-7.
90. Original Research: Dalwai M, Valles P, Twomey M, Nzomukunda Y, Jonjo P, et al. (2017) Is the South African Triage Scale valid for use in Afghanistan, Haiti and Sierra Leone? BMJ Glob Health 2: e000160.
91. Original Research: Forrester JD, Forrester JA, Basimouneye JP, Tahir MZ, Trelles M, et al. (2017) Sex disparities among persons receiving operative care during armed conflicts. Surgery 162: 366-376.
92. Original Research: Hemat H, Shah S, Isaakidis P, Das M, Kyaw NT, et al. (2017) Before the bombing: High burden of traumatic injuries in Kunduz Trauma Center, Kunduz, Afghanistan. PLoS One 12: e0165270. (SORT-IT course participant)
93. Original Research: Massaut J, Valles P, Ghismonde A, Jacques CJ, Louis LP, et al. (2017) The modified south African triage scale system for mortality prediction in resource-constrained emergency surgical centers: a retrospective cohort study. BMC Health Serv Res 17: 594.