45. Review: Fitzpatrick G, Decroo T, Draguez B, Crestani R, Ronsse A, et al. (2017) Operational Research during the Ebola Emergency. Emerg Infect Dis 23: 1057-1062.
46. State of the art: Sprecher A, Van Herp M, Rollin PE (2017) Clinical Management of Ebola Virus Disease Patients in Low-Resource Settings. Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 411: 93-113.
47. State of the art: Trad MA, Naughton W, Yeung A, Mazlin L, O'Sullivan M, et al. (2017) Ebola virus disease: An update on current prevention and management strategies. J Clin Virol 86: 5-13.
48. Viewpoint: Caluwaerts S (2017) Nubia's mother: being pregnant in the time of experimental vaccines and therapeutics for Ebola. Reprod Health 14: 157.
49. Viewpoint: Carazo Perez S, Folkesson E, Anglaret X, Beavogui AH, Berbain E, et al. (2017) Challenges in preparing and implementing a clinical trial at field level in an Ebola emergency: A case study in Guinea, West Africa. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 11: e0005545.
50. Viewpoint: Colebunders R, Jacob ST, Arien KK, Weggheleire A, Decroo T (2017) High mortality in non-Ebola virus disease cases: need to provide timely and effective care. Lancet Infect Dis 17: 1021-1022.
51. Viewpoint – comment on 66-73: Decroo T, Fitzpatrick G, Amone J (2017) What was the effect of the West African Ebola outbreak on health programme performance, and did programmes recover? Public Health Action 7: S1-S2.
52. Viewpoint – comment on 50: Rosenke K, Adjemian J, Munster VJ, Strong JE, Sprecher A, et al. (2017) Reply to Colebunders. Clin Infect Dis 64: 232.
53. Viewpoint: Venables E, Pellecchia U (2017) Engaging Anthropology in an Ebola Outbreak: Case Studies from West Africa. Anthropology in Action 24: 1-8.
54. Original Research: Carroll MW, Haldenby S, Rickett NY, Palyi B, Garcia-Dorival I, et al. (2017) Deep Sequencing of RNA from Blood and Oral Swab Samples Reveals the Presence of Nucleic Acid from a Number of Pathogens in Patients with Acute Ebola Virus Disease and Is Consistent with Bacterial Translocation across the Gut. mSphere 2.
55. Original Research: Dornemann J, Burzio C, Ronsse A, Sprecher A, De Clerck H, et al. (2017) First Newborn Baby to Receive Experimental Therapies Survives Ebola Virus Disease. J Infect Dis 215: 171-174.
56. Original Research: Henao-Restrepo AM, Camacho A, Longini IM, Watson CH, Edmunds WJ, et al. (2017) Efficacy and effectiveness of an rVSV-vectored vaccine in preventing Ebola virus disease: final results from the Guinea ring vaccination, open-label, cluster-randomised trial (Ebola Ca Suffit!). Lancet 389: 505-518.
57. Original Research: Hermans V, Zachariah R, Woldeyohannes D, Saffa G, Kamara D, et al. (2017) Offering general pediatric care during the hard times of the 2014 Ebola outbreak: looking back at how many came and how well they fared at a Medecins Sans Frontieres referral hospital in rural Sierra Leone. BMC Pediatr 17: 34. (SORT-IT course participant)
58. Original Research: Ingelbeen B, Bah EI, Decroo T, Balde I, Nordenstedt H, et al. (2017) Mortality among PCR negative admitted Ebola suspects during the 2014/15 outbreak in Conakry, Guinea: A retrospective cohort study. PLoS One 12: e0180070.
59. Original Research: Liu X, Speranza E, Munoz-Fontela C, Haldenby S, Rickett NY, et al. (2017) Transcriptomic signatures differentiate survival from fatal outcomes in humans infected with Ebola virus. Genome Biol 18: 4.
60. Original Research: Nguyen TH, Guedj J, Anglaret X, Laouenan C, Madelain V, et al. (2017) Favipiravir pharmacokinetics in Ebola-Infected patients of the JIKI trial reveals concentrations lower than targeted. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 11: e0005389.
61. Original Research: Pellecchia U (2017) Quarantine and Its Malcontents: How Liberians Responded to the Ebola Epidemic Containment Measures. Anthropology in Action 24: 15-24.
62. Original Research: Schwerdtle PM, De Clerck V, Plummer V (2017) Experiences of Ebola Survivors: Causes of Distress and Sources of Resilience. Prehosp Disaster Med: 1-6.
63. Original Research: Venables E (2017) ‘Atomic Bombs’ in Monrovia, Liberia: The Identity and Stigmatisation of Ebola Survivors. Anthropology in Action 24: 36-43.
64. Original Research: Camara BS, Delamou A, Diro E, Beavogui AH, El Ayadi AM, et al. (2017) Effect of the 2014/2015 Ebola outbreak on reproductive health services in a rural district of Guinea: an ecological study. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg 111: 22-29. (SORT-IT course participant)
65. Original Research: Camara BS, Delamou AM, Diro E, El Ayadi A, Beavogui AH, et al. (2017) Influence of the 2014-2015 Ebola outbreak on the vaccination of children in a rural district of Guinea. Public Health Action 7: 161-167. (SORT-IT course participant)
66. Original Research: Dunbar NK, Richards EE, Woldeyohannes D, Van den Bergh R, Wilkinson E, et al. (2017) Knockdown and recovery of malaria diagnosis and treatment in Liberia during and after the 2014 Ebola outbreak. Public Health Action 7: S76-S81. (SORT-IT course participant)
67. Original Research: Jacobs GP, Bhat P, Owiti P, Edwards JK, Tweya H, et al. (2017) Did the 2014 Ebola outbreak in Liberia affect HIV testing, linkage to care and ART initiation? Public Health Action 7: S70-S75. (SORT-IT course participant)
68. Original Research: Moses FL, Tamang D, Denisiuk O, Dumbuya U, Hann K, et al. (2017) Management of malaria in children with fever in rural Sierra Leone in relation to the 2014-2015 Ebola outbreak. Public Health Action 7: S22-S26. (SORT-IT course participant)
69. Original Research: Sesay T, Denisiuk O, Shringarpure KK, Wurie BS, George P, et al. (2017) Paediatric care in relation to the 2014-2015 Ebola outbreak and general reporting of deaths in Sierra Leone. Public Health Action 7: S34-S39. (SORT-IT course participant)
70. Original Research: Shannon FQ, 2nd, Horace-Kwemi E, Najjemba R, Owiti P, Edwards J, et al. (2017) Effects of the 2014 Ebola outbreak on antenatal care and delivery outcomes in Liberia: a nationwide analysis. Public Health Action 7: S88-S93. (SORT-IT course participant)
71. Original Research: Sylvester Squire J, Hann K, Denisiuk O, Kamara M, Tamang D, et al. (2017) The Ebola outbreak and staffing in public health facilities in rural Sierra Leone: who is left to do the job? Public Health Action 7: S47-S54. (SORT-IT course participant)
72. Original Research: Tremblay N, Musa E, Cooper C, Van den Bergh R, Owiti P, et al. (2017) Infection prevention and control in health facilities in post-Ebola Liberia: don't forget the private sector! Public Health Action 7: S94-S99. (SORT-IT course participant)
73. Original Research: Wesseh CS, Najjemba R, Edwards JK, Owiti P, Tweya H, et al. (2017) Did the Ebola outbreak disrupt immunisation services? A case study from Liberia. Public Health Action 7: S82-S87. (SORT-IT course participant)