50. Condemi, F., Rossi, G., Lupiz, M., Pagano, A., Zamatto, F., et al., 2019. Screening of asymptomatic rheumatic heart disease among refugee/migrant children and youths in Italy. Pediatric Rheumatology, 17(1).
51. Kayali, M., Moussally, K., Lakis, C., Abrash, M., Sawan, C., et al., 2019. Treating Syrian refugees with diabetes and hypertension in Shatila refugee camp, Lebanon: Médecins Sans Frontières model of care and treatment outcomes. Conflict and Health, 13(1).
52. Kehlenbrink, S., Jaaks, LM., on behalf of the Boston Declaration signatories, et al., 2019. Diabetes in Humanitarian Crises: the Boston Declaration. The Lancet.
53. Ngoga, G., Park, P., Borg, R., Bukhman, G., Ali, E., et al., 2019. Outcomes of decentralizing hypertension care from district hospitals to health centers in Rwanda, 2013–2014. Public Health Action, 9(4), pp.142-147.
54. Philip, R., Venables, E., Manima, A., Tripathy, J. and Philip, S., 2019. “Small small interventions, big big roles”- a qualitative study of patient, care-giver and health-care worker experiences of a palliative care programme in Kerala, India. BMC Palliative Care, 18(1).