46. Dlamini N, Zulu Z, Kunene S, Geoffroy E, Ntshalintshali N, Owiti P, et al. From diagnosis to case investigation for malaria elimination in Swaziland: is reporting and response timely? Public Health Action. 2018; 8(Suppl 1): S8-S12.
47. Dlamini SV, Kosgei RJ, Mkhonta N, Zulu Z, Makadzange K, Zhou S, et al. Case management of malaria in Swaziland, 2011-2015: on track for elimination? Public Health Action. 2018; 8(Suppl 1): S3-S7.
48. Grandesso F, Guindo O, Woi Messe L, Makarimi R, Traore A, Dama S, et al. Efficacy of artesunate-amodiaquine, dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine and artemether-lumefantrine for the treatment of uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Maradi, Niger. Malar J. 2018; 17(1): 52.
49. Kyaw AMM, Kathirvel S, Das M, Thapa B, Linn NYY, Maung TM, et al. "Alert-Audit-Act": assessment of surveillance and response strategy for malaria elimination in three low-endemic settings of Myanmar in 2016. Tropical medicine and health. 2018; 46: 11.
50. Linn NYY, Kathirvel S, Das M, Thapa B, Rahman MM, Maung TM, et al. Are village health volunteers as good as basic health staffs in providing malaria care? A country wide analysis from Myanmar, 2015. Malar J. 2018; 17(1): 242.
51. Makadzange K, Dlamini N, Zulu Z, Dlamini S, Kunene S, Sikhondze W, et al. Low uptake of preventive interventions among malaria cases in Swaziland: towards malaria elimination. Public Health Action. 2018; 8(Suppl 1): S29-S33.
52. Maung TM, Oo T, Wai KT, Hlaing T, Owiti P, Kumar B, et al. Assessment of household ownership of bed nets in areas with and without artemisinin resistance containment measures in Myanmar. Infectious diseases of poverty. 2018; 7(1): 19.
53. Mbokazi F, Coetzee M, Brooke B, Govere J, Reid A, Owiti P, et al. Changing distribution and abundance of the malaria vector Anopheles merus in Mpumalanga Province, South Africa. Public Health Action. 2018; 8(Suppl 1): S39-S43.
54. Moakofhi K, Edwards JK, Motlaleng M, Namboze J, Butt W, Obopile M, et al. Advances in malaria elimination in Botswana: a dramatic shift to parasitological diagnosis, 2008-2014. Public Health Action. 2018; 8(Suppl 1): S34-S8.
55. Motlaleng M, Edwards J, Namboze J, Butt W, Moakofhi K, Obopile M, et al. Driving towards malaria elimination in Botswana by 2018: progress on case-based surveillance, 2013-2014. Public Health Action. 2018; 8(Suppl 1): S24-S8.
56. Nghipumbwa MH, Ade S, Kizito W, Takarinda KC, Uusiku P, Mumbegegwi DR. Moving towards malaria elimination: trends and attributes of cases in Kavango region, Namibia, 2010-2014. Public Health Action. 2018; 8(Suppl 1): S18-S23.
57. Obopile M, Segoea G, Waniwa K, Ntebela DS, Moakofhi K, Motlaleng M, et al. Did microbial larviciding contribute to a reduction in malaria cases in eastern Botswana in 2012-2013? Public Health Action. 2018; 8(Suppl 1): S50-S4.
58. Peto TJ, Debackere M, Etienne W, Vernaeve L, Tripura R, Falq G, et al. Community participation during two mass anti-malarial administrations in Cambodia: lessons from a joint workshop. Malar J. 2018; 17(1): 53.
59. Rao VB, Jensen TO, Jimenez BC, Robays J, Lasry E, Sterk E, et al. Malaria in pregnancy: a call for a safe, efficient, and patient-centred approach to first-trimester treatment. Lancet Glob Health. 2018; 6(6): e607-e8.
60. Rossi G, Van den Bergh R, Nguon C, Debackere M, Vernaeve L, Khim N, et al. Adapting Reactive Case Detection Strategies for falciparum Malaria in a Low-Transmission Area in Cambodia. Clin Infect Dis. 2018; 66(2): 296-8.
61. Rossi G, Vernaeve L, Van den Bergh R, Nguon C, Debackere M, Abello Peiri C, et al. Closing in on the Reservoir: Proactive Case Detection in High-Risk Groups as a Strategy to Detect Plasmodium falciparum Asymptomatic Carriers in Cambodia. Clin Infect Dis. 2018; 66(10): 1610-7.
62. Taffon P, Rossi G, Kindermans JM, Van den Bergh R, Nguon C, Debackere M, et al. 'I could not join because I had to work for pay.': A qualitative evaluation of falciparum malaria pro-active case detection in three rural Cambodian villages. PLoS One. 2018; 13(4): e0195809.
63. Zulu Z, Kunene S, Mkhonta N, Owiti P, Sikhondze W, Mhlanga M, et al. Three parallel information systems for malaria elimination in Swaziland, 2010-2015: are the numbers the same? Public Health Action. 2018; 8(Suppl 1): S13-S7.