Urgent – MSF International is looking for an HRIS Roll Out Manager
Roll Out Manager
Location: MSF Hub - Geneva, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels or Paris
Candidates must already have the right to work in Europe or hold a European passport.
Duration: Contract Fixed term, 18 months
Contract: Full time 100%
Starting date: March, 2017
Deadline for applications: February 28th, 2017
I. MSF INTERNATIONAL
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. MSF offers assistance to people based only on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF International is the legal entity that binds MSF’s 21 sections, 24 associations and other offices together (the Movement). Based in Geneva, MSF International provides coordination, information and support to the MSF Movement, as well as implements international projects and initiatives as requested. MSF International also provides administrative support to the MSF Access Campaign.
II. POSITION BACKGROUND
MSF is embarking on a global HRIS project of design, development and integration of HR systems and processes across 24 MSF recruitment offices. In the preliminary phase of the project, a feasibility study was carried out, functional and technical requirements defined and a HRIS solution identified. The project is now entering the implementation phase aiming at realizing the solution with SAP HCM / E Recruitment and deploying it in the 24 MSF offices and is enlarging the project team to carry out this international project. This is an exciting and challenging position within a stimulating environment in a major international organization. The role will be supported in all its tasks by the Program team members.
III. PLACE IN THE ORGANISATION
Inside the MSF International Office, you will be a member of the Symphony Program Team and you will report directly to the Symphony Program Manager. You will actively interact with all MSF HR and IT actors in all sections.
· To serve as local roll out project manager and expert resource to manage the successful deployment of HRIS on time and budget.
V. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Install and follow the local roll out governance and local team. Coordinate and lead the local steering committee.
· Follow the local roll out planning and ensure that all key milestones and deliverables related to the roll out are achieved in close relations with the Symphony Program team members (Fit Gap analysis / Testing / Training/Technical Assessment / Local Integration / Data Migration / Roll back plan / Go live plan / Onsite Support strategy).
· Support in the harmonization of the local HR process including HR data governance;
· Responsible for follow up and resolution of local management issue, risk mitigation and management and reporting process for the country roll out.
· Managing overall local communication and change management plan with stakeholders and end users
· Main Liaison point for software integrator on all phases of rollout.
· To build local roll out methodology, which should be replicated with minimal adaptation. The methodology for roll out will be fined tuned during the first two pilots that will be launched during 2017 and will then be standardized to be implemented locally by the roll out manager
Qualifications and work experience
· Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies;
· Expertise with IT project management approaches, tools and phases of the project Life-cycle.
· Knowledge and experience of MSF.
· Able to interact effectively at all levels in the organization.
· Demonstrated ability to read, interpret, and apply policies and procedures and set priorities and to meet deadlines under pressure
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
· Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
· Capacity to work alone and as part of a team
· Strong team player with the ability and interpersonal skills to work in a crosscultural environment.
· Energetic, positive and open approach.
· Service and result oriented
· Experience with Microsoft Suite (Visio, Excel, Word, Power Point, Project)
· Fluency in English, written and spoken, French would be an advantage.
· Experience in Human resources management would be an asset
You are a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are comfortable interfacing with our MSF management on a daily basis as this role requires daily interaction with our internal Stakeholders at many levels. Strong written and verbal communication in English and in French, presentation and diplomacy skills, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a Genuine interest in, understanding of, and commitment to the humanitarian principles and challenges of MSF. Demonstrated teamwork collaboration in a professional setting with experienceleading remote teams, Stakeholder management skills and demonstrates characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to complex structure.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders at different levels of the organization; showed leadership in professional setting
- Willingness to travel (50%) to meet MSF internal client needs.
Starting date: As soon as possible thereafter
- Contract: Full time 100% - Fixed term contract 18 months
- Location: MSF Hub – Geneva, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels or Paris.
- Candidates must already have the right to work in Switzerland or hold a European passport
- Deadline for applications: Feburary 28th, 2017
Please submit all applications only by email to: IOfirstname.lastname@example.org stating “Roll Out Manager” in the title.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in ONE file and name the file with your LAST NAME.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted