83. Original Research: De Plecker E, Zachariah R, Kumar AM, Trelles M, Caluwaerts S, et al. (2017) Emergency obstetric care in a rural district of Burundi: What are the surgical needs? PLoS One 12: e0170882. (SORT-IT course participant)
84. Original Research: Dornemann J, van den Boogaard W, Van den Bergh R, Takarinda KC, Martinez P, et al. (2017) Where technology does not go: specialised neonatal care in resource-poor and conflict-affected contexts. Public Health Action 7: 168-174. (SORT-IT course participant)
85. Original Research: Harrison RE, Pearson L, Vere M, Chonzi P, Hove BT, et al. (2017) Care requirements for clients who present after rape and clients who presented after consensual sex as a minor at a clinic in Harare, Zimbabwe, from 2011 to 2014. PLoS One 12: e0184634.
86. Original Research: van den Boogaard W, Zuniga I, Manzi M, Van den Bergh R, Lefevre A, et al. (2017) How do low-birthweight neonates fare 2 years after discharge from a low-technology neonatal care unit in a rural district hospital in Burundi? Trop Med Int Health 22: 423-430.
87. Original Research: Verma H, Sagili KD, Zachariah R, Aggarwal A, Dongre A, et al. (2017) Do incentivised community workers in informal settlements influence maternal and infant health in urban India? Public Health Action 7: 61-66. (SORT-IT course participant)
88. Original Research: Yasobant S, Shewade HD, Vora KS, Annerstedt KS, Isaakidis P, et al. (2017) Effect of previous utilization and out-of-pocket expenditure on subsequent utilization of a state led public-private partnership scheme "Chiranjeevi Yojana" to promote facility births in Gujarat, India. BMC Health Serv Res 17: 302. (SORT-IT course participant)