39. Viewpoint – comment on 40: Hsiang MS, Ranadive N, Chitundu S, Ntshalintshali N, Greenhouse B (2017) Reply to Rossi et al. Clin Infect Dis 65: 1770-1771.
40. Original Research: Rossi G, De Smet M, Khim N, Kindermans JM, Menard D (2017) Performance of Rapid Diagnostic Testing in Patients with Suspected Malaria in Cambodia, a Low-Endemicity Country Aiming for Malaria Elimination. Clin Infect Dis 65: 1769-1770.
41. Original Research: Rossi G, De Smet M, Khim N, Kindermans JM, Menard D (2017) Emergence of Plasmodium falciparum triple mutant in Cambodia. Lancet Infect Dis 17: 1233.
42. Original Research: Verschuere J, Decroo T, Lim D, Kindermans JM, Nguon C, et al. (2017) Local constraints to access appropriate malaria treatment in the context of parasite resistance in Cambodia: a qualitative study. Malar J 16: 81.
43. Original Research: Nwe TW, Oo T, Wai KT, Zhou S, van Griensven J, et al. (2017) Malaria profiles and challenges in artemisinin resistance containment in Myanmar. Infect Dis Poverty 6: 76. (SORT-IT course participant)
44. Original Research: Phyo Than W, Oo T, Wai KT, Thi A, Owiti P, et al. (2017) Knowledge, access and utilization of bed-nets among stable and seasonal migrants in an artemisinin resistance containment area of Myanmar. Infect Dis Poverty 6: 138. (SORT-IT course participant)