3. Review: Zachariah R, Takarinda K, Harries AD (2017) AIDS Review. Africa Health: 31-32.
4. State of the art: Stinson K, Goemaere E, Coetzee D, van Cutsem G, Hilderbrand K, et al. (2017) Cohort Profile: The Khayelitsha antiretroviral programme, Cape Town, South Africa. Int J Epidemiol 46: e21.
5. Original Research: Bekolo CE, Diallo A, Philips M, Yuma JD, Di Stefano L, et al. (2017) Six-monthly appointment spacing for clinical visits as a model for retention in HIV Care in Conakry-Guinea: a cohort study. BMC Infect Dis 17: 766.
6. Original Research: Bekolo CE, Soumah MM, Tiemtore OW, Diallo A, Yuma JD, et al. (2017) Assessing the outcomes of HIV-infected persons receiving treatment for Kaposi sarcoma in Conakry-Guinea. BMC Cancer 17: 806.
7. Original Research: Blaizot S, Huerga H, Riche B, Ellman T, Shroufi A, et al. (2017) Combined interventions to reduce HIV incidence in KwaZulu-Natal: a modelling study. BMC Infect Dis 17: 522.
8. Original Research: Brennan AT, Davies MA, Bor J, Wandeler G, Stinson K, et al. (2017) Has the phasing out of stavudine in accordance with changes in WHO guidelines led to a decrease in single-drug substitutions in first-line antiretroviral therapy for HIV in sub-Saharan Africa? Aids 31: 147-157.
9. Original Research: Chimoyi L, Kamndaya M, Venables E, von Knorring N, Stadler J, et al. (2017) Using surrogate vaccines to assess feasibility and acceptability of future HIV vaccine trials in men: a randomised trial in inner-city Johannesburg, South Africa. BMC Public Health 17: 524.
10. Original Research: De Waal R, Cohen K, Fox MP, Stinson K, Maartens G, et al. (2017) Changes in estimated glomerular filtration rate over time in South African HIV-1-infected patients receiving tenofovir: a retrospective cohort study. J Int AIDS Soc 20: 21317.
11. Original Research: Decroo T, Telfer B, Dores CD, White RA, Santos ND, et al. (2017) Effect of Community ART Groups on retention-in-care among patients on ART in Tete Province, Mozambique: a cohort study. BMJ Open 7: e016800.
12. Original Research: Fortuin-de Smidt M, de Waal R, Cohen K, Technau KG, Stinson K, et al. (2017) First-line antiretroviral drug discontinuations in children. PLoS One 12: e0169762.
13. Original Research: Huerga H, Shiferie F, Grebe E, Giuliani R, Farhat JB, et al. (2017) A comparison of self-report and antiretroviral detection to inform estimates of antiretroviral therapy coverage, viral load suppression and HIV incidence in Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa. BMC Infect Dis 17: 653.
14. Original Research: Huerga H, Venables E, Ben-Farhat J, van Cutsem G, Ellman T, et al. (2017) Higher risk sexual behaviour is associated with unawareness of HIV-positivity and lack of viral suppression - implications for Treatment as Prevention. Sci Rep 7: 16117.
15. Original Research: Kaplan SR, Oosthuizen C, Stinson K, Little F, Euvrard J, et al. (2017) Contemporary disengagement from antiretroviral therapy in Khayelitsha, South Africa: A cohort study. PLoS Med 14: e1002407.
16. Original Research: Pellecchia U, Baert S, Nundwe S, Bwanali A, Zamadenga B, et al. (2017) "We are part of a family". Benefits and limitations of community ART groups (CAGs) in Thyolo, Malawi: a qualitative study. J Int AIDS Soc 20: 21374.
17. Original Research: Rick F, Niyibizi AA, Shroufi A, Onami K, Steele SJ, et al. (2017) Cryptococcal antigen screening by lay cadres using a rapid test at the point of care: A feasibility study in rural Lesotho. PLoS One 12: e0183656.
18. Original Research: Stern E, Colvin C, Gxabagxaba N, Schutz C, Burton R, et al. (2017) Conceptions of agency and constraint for HIV-positive patients and healthcare workers to support long-term engagement with antiretroviral therapy care in Khayelitsha, South Africa. Afr J AIDS Res 16: 19-29.
19. Original Research: Swannet S, Decroo T, de Castro S, Rose C, Giuliani R, et al. (2017) Journey towards universal viral load monitoring in Maputo, Mozambique: many gaps, but encouraging signs. Int Health 9: 206-214. (SORT-IT course participant)
20. Original Research: Tsondai PR, Wilkinson LS, Grimsrud A, Mdlalo PT, Ullauri A, et al. (2017) High rates of retention and viral suppression in the scale-up of antiretroviral therapy adherence clubs in Cape Town, South Africa. J Int AIDS Soc 20: 21649.
21. Original Research: Kyaw KWY, Oo MM, Kyaw NTT, Phyo KH, Aung TK, et al. (2017) Low mother-to-child HIV transmission rate but high loss-to-follow-up among mothers and babies in Mandalay, Myanmar; a cohort study. PLoS One 12: e0184426. (SORT-IT course participant)