As a specialist in water, hygiene and sanitation (WHS), you support the medical team in identifying possible WHS related “factors” (practices, habits, sources, routes, etc.).
You coordinate the WHS activities in collaboration with the medical and logistical teams.
You provide technical support to the teams and ensure the planning and implementation of the WHS projects and their integrated activities.
- Diploma in hydraulic engineering. Other diplomas will be considered if relevant experience can be proved
- 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Commitment to the values of the MSF charter
- Willingness to leave on mission without your partner and/or family and to work in an unstable environment
- Good French and English language skills
Length of mission
- 6 to 12 months