As a general physician your responsibilities vary according to the type of project:
• medical, clinical and organizational support for hospital activities,
• medical follow-up of refugee and internally displaced populations,
• involvement within specific projects,
• collection and analysis of epidemiologic data.
• In addition, the setup, coordination, training and supervision of health personnel represent a significant part of a general physician’s work.
• Medical doctor's title
• Diploma in tropical medicine or to have at least 1 year of working experience in a tropical context is mandatory
• Clinical experience is a plus
• Ability and experience in such areas as paediatrics, maternal health, AIDS or tuberculosis are more than welcome
Length of mission
• 6 to 12 months