As a field coordinator you ensure the implementation and evaluation of a project by focusing as much on the medical level as on the ability of MSF to take into account the situation in which victims of a humanitarian crisis are living.
You are responsible for the implementation and daily management of a project. This is achieved in coordination with your MSF team composed of medical, logistics, finance and human resource coordinators. At the local level, you represent MSF and maintain relations with all others involved.
You are responsible as well for the safety and security of your team. Your responsibilities include overall supervision of international and local staff. You’re also responsible for keeping up to date various reports and plans, as well as the preparation and supervision of project proposals, budgets, and project evaluations.
• Relevant diploma, preferably a university degree
• MSF experience or a minimum of 2 years of other relevant experience
• Leadership and management of a team
• Strong analytic and strategic vision ability
• Flexibility and ability to work under stress
• Diplomatic skills