Human Resources and Finance Managers
Reminder: This position requires to be bilingual French/English, therefore the job description will only be published in French.
- Deployment locations: all contexts
- A fixed term contract per mission - Full time
- A monthly salary based on MSF's field salary scale
- A daily allowance (per diem) during the mission
- Medical coverage
- Coverage of transportation and accommodation during the mission
- The opportunity to work and quickly take on responsibilities in a variety of humanitarian situations and medical programs
- Personalized professional development, with access to various levels of training, in order to grow within the organization
- Adhere to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
- Adhere to the MSF Behavioral Commitments
How to apply?
Open call – No deadline for applying
To learn more about "working in the field with MSF" and apply, click here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF values diversity and is committed to create an inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of disability, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, race, color or ethnic and national origins, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.