79. Anand T, Kishore J, Isaakidis P, Gupte HA, Kaur G, Kumari S, et al. Integrating screening for non-communicable diseases and their risk factors in routine tuberculosis care in Delhi, India: A mixed-methods study. PLoS One. 2018; 13(8): e0202256.
80. Kuria N, Reid A, Owiti P, Tweya H, Kibet CK, Mbau L, et al. Compliance with follow-up and adherence to medication in hypertensive patients in an urban informal settlement in Kenya: comparison of three models of care. Trop Med Int Health. 2018; 23(7): 785-94.
81. Rossi G. Global Burden of Rheumatic Heart Disease. N Engl J Med. 2018; 378(1): e2.
82. Subramanian S, Gakunga R, Kibachio J, Gathecha G, Edwards P, Ogola E, et al. Cost and affordability of non-communicable disease screening, diagnosis and treatment in Kenya: Patient payments in the private and public sectors. PLoS One. 2018; 13(1): e0190113.
83. Velazquez Berumen A, Jimenez Moyao G, Rodriguez NM, Ilbawi AM, Migliore A, Shulman LN. Defining priority medical devices for cancer management: a WHO initiative. The Lancet Oncology. 2018; 19(12): e709-e19.